Monday, June 30, 2008

One of Those Days...

I'm having one of those days! Do you know the one I'm talking about???? Where the doll you're making looks more like Frankenstein than a prim cutie... and you're NOT working on Halloween???? Well, maybe not, but I wrestle with this "artist" thing. Maybe that's too strong of a word to describe what I do. Maybe I should be called "fabric mutilator." Not to worry, though, as God has dumped a big ol' blessin' on our house! Thank you!! It has been raining!!! I love it! Maybe my dollie can go sit in the rain and think about what she's done....

1 comment:

  1. Sherry,

    I has been so nice to meet you and browse through your blog. Your Santa and Dollie are enchanting. Mark Twain is really very authentic looking. You do Awesome work and I am sure ALl will be so proud of you life-size Santa. I want to see your house and craft room emerge as you get it done. I need to feel planted more and it has been so hot here also, I pray for rain. My garden hose is getting a good workout lately.
    Smiles, Cyndi

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Do! Glad you stopped by!