Thursday, June 5, 2008

Summer's Here!


Praise the Lord! School is out, and I'm feeling creative! I've been visiting other doll artist blogs and just had to have one of my own. I am usually working on Santas this time of year, but I just had a doll that had to be born. Her name is Agitha Mae. I wanted to try my hand at recreating an Izannah Walker inspired doll. I love her, and I really want to keep her! She'd be perfect in one of my Old World Santa's bags.
However, I made her with the intention of selling her on Ebay. My husband and I are adding on to our house, and we're paying for it as we go - EVERY penny counts! We originally started that way and built our house ourselves- so it's small. That was great until the grandkids moved 5 hrs. away and had to start sleeping in the living room floor when they came to visit! So, we've finally decided to add on. I am getting a craft room! Thank you, Lord! Here it is- in the works...

Come on in the new front entrance!










I'm just the gopher and fetcher for now. My jobs really won't get started until we start drying it in. Come on through to my new craft room...

Can't you just see the primitive cabinets and stacks of fabric??? Maybe Agitha Mae will help buy a piece or two of the pine floor! Oh, I'm excited!

1 comment:

  1. Agitha Mae is lovely!

    And congratulations on your craft room. That is so exciting.

    Blessings,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Do! Glad you stopped by!