Monday, June 9, 2008

Time to Start on Santa!

Well, we had our granddaughter this weekend, which I LOVED, but I am gamed out. We go through spells. Sometimes, we craft the whole weekend, sometimes we're outside all the time, and this weekend it was "Game Marathon 2008." Anyway, I've got a Santa itching to get out of the closet! He needs so much attention! So far, I've only managed to sculpt his head. He's life-size, so I've got work to do! First things first... I've got to get the house clean, so Santa can come out and play. He hasn't told me if he wants his hair and beard done first, or his hands sculpted. I guess I'll have to get him out and ask. He's come a long way from that first ball of foil, but he's got a loooong way to go!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy Do! Glad you stopped by!