Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Excitement in the Air!


I just can't believe it! Blondie, of Vintage Primitives, has extended an invitation to me to join a wonderful group of artists, The Humble Arts. I will be joining in for the August offerings! I'm so excited that I'm running around in circles (ok, so I don't run very fast...). What to make??? I've got pieces everywhere!! While you wait on me to get my act together, drop in to see the beautiful pieces that are being sold in July. Better hurry, though, because I've noticed lots of "SOLD" signs out on the lawns!
I hope God's got his salt shaker out sprinklin' blessin's on your day! I've got to get busy!

1 comment:

  1. Sherry
    We are ALL so very thrilled to have you and your wonderful talent join us!
    Yippee! I love me some Santa's!
    Blondie

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Do! Glad you stopped by!