Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Get That Armor On!

Yep, read one of my favorites this morning...

Eph 6:11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
You know the stuff-

Get out your belt of truth, your breastplate of righteousness, your shoes of peace, your shield of faith, your helmet of salvation, and your sword of the Spirit. Shoot, with all that on, who's going to dare you??

Glad of the reminder, too. Looks like I might need my armor today. I had to break out the carving knife for my Humble Arts project!

Yikes!!! Ummm.... who's going to clean up this mess that the, ummmm, dog... yeah, that's it.... the dog made??????

1 comment:

  1. Oooooh, I can't wait to see what becomes of this! We're so happy to have you aboard the Humble Arts! :> )
    ~Peanut

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Do! Glad you stopped by!