Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Hangin' Out in the Laundry Shed

Yep, that's where Santa and I have been the last couple of days - Hangin' out in the laundry shed. He's not much of a conversationalist at this stage! I'm working on this life-size body because Santa said he's tired of his head laying in a plastic box staring around the closet.
Just a parting thought (and a reminder for myself)....
Colossians 3:17 And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.

2 comments:

  1. Wow ~ that is so cool! I love watching at artist at work. Can't wait to see your work your magic!

    Smiles,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow I found myself to your blog and I am so impressed with all the things you are making! You are so talented! I also loved your post about the Fourth of July and those who have died for our freedoms!

    Juri

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Do! Glad you stopped by!