Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th!!!



HAPPY 4TH of JULY!!!! We are so blessed to live in a nation that gives us the freedom to be One Nation under God. There are no thank yous that can do the job for our men and women who put their lives on the line so that you and I can live the lives we do.


I hope everyone is enjoying too much to eat and too much fun! We've got a brisket on the pit and beans in the well! Oh, I'll be miserable at bedtime... oink, oink!


Well, I've done a little painting today. I'll give you a sneak-peek at Spooky Spanky. Here's where I always run into a problem! To distress or not to distress... to crackle or not to crackle... that is the question. I get to this point in my painting and get stuck! It's so hard to take the sandpaper to it!! He'll have to sit around a couple of days while I decide. I hope he doesn't mind sitting around the closet with the Santa head!!




Remember, Freedom isn't Free.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you had a great 4th. I LOVE Spooky Spanky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a lovely holiday weekend, Sherry!

    Blessings,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a lovely holiday weekend, Sherry!

    Blessings,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  4. he's as cute as can be!

    I am sure you will do the right thing, but I think he is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Do! Glad you stopped by!