Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday!

Oh my, how could I have forgotten??? I didn't post a Happy Birthday wish to our two youngest "sons." Both turned 1 year old on July 4th. Yep, they are indenpendence babies! Gayland had them out for their evening walk, so I snapped a few belated birthday pictures! Booger Red is closest to Gayland, and Badger is on the far side (only Red Stegall fans will understand the names...).
Say cheeezzeee!!!
And then there's mama's boy, Bo. Better than the dog-
he comes when he's called...
Here boy....

1 comment:

  1. I just love the looks of these guys!!!!! Not sure I'd want Bo coming at me like that, though!!!!! I'd need a good, sturdy fence between us, for sure!

    And I can't wait to see Santa all finished!!!!

    Cora

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Do! Glad you stopped by!