Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Hard Worker in our Family



According to Proverbs 13:4, The soul of a lazy man desires, and has nothing; But the soul of the diligent shall be made rich.


My husband is living proof! He is the hardest working man I've ever met, and God has blessed us with so many riches in our lives. The house addition is movin' along! After a 5:00 AM alarm and long day's work, he's out there every night working away. I've been married to him for almost fifteen years, and he still amazes me. He's got the rock work done on the entrance, the porch is coming together, and he's started decking it! WoooHooo!! I'm excited!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a blessing to have such a man!

    And your addition is lovely. I am excited for you!

    Smiles,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Do! Glad you stopped by!