Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Arte y Pico Award Winners!

In an earlier post, I had shared my excitement over having been blessed with new friends of Glad Tidings Primitives and Folkart, and Cyndi, of By Light of Moon, had presented me with the Arte y Pico Award award created by Eseya for fellow crafters she adores and who inspire others by sharing their crafting and blogging with others. Thanks again, Cyndi, for choosing me as an award recipient!! Now, I have to pass it on.... there are so many wonderful crafters who are sharing thier work, it has taken me a while to pick only five... so here goes ...

The Winners Are:
(You can find links to each of these wonderful blogs in my Links List)
The Smiling Goat - Kim's dolls just make me smile!!! I love to pop in and see what she's done!

Hidden Riches From Secret Places - Cora has an inspiring magic in her words - they are truly art.

Mustard Seed Originals - Sharon's Santas are preciously huggable!! Along with all of her other goodies, but you know how I am about Santas!!!

Soft in the Head - Pam's blog is filled to the brim with amazing art and candy for the eyes. It's definitely worth a visit!

Naomi's Notions - Naomi's primitives have the perfect touch of love in each one!

Ok, here are the rules that were passed on to me:
1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribution to the blogging community.
2) Each award has to have the author's link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each accepting award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that presented her/him with the award.
4) The award winner and one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog so everyone will know the origin to this award.http://arteypico.blogspot.com/
5) To show these rules.

2 comments:

Howdy Do! Glad you stopped by!