Monday, July 21, 2008

There's a Battle Waging!

Yes, there is a battle waging, and it's all in my head! I absolutely love my polymer clay and try to create Santas as life-like as possible. Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't! That's ok, though. I ALSO love primitives- the feel, the look, the warm-cozies I get from making and holding them. Sometimes the two go hand-in-hand. Even life-like Santas need antique looking dolls, worn coats, scuffed boots that have walked many miles to visit every child, and warm weathered hands. But, herein also lies the battle! I've been working on my HARTS project, which I've chosen to go with the warm-cozies, but I keep trying to work my paper clay like polymer!! That's actually ok because it SUPPOSED to be more primitive, but I keep having to remind myself!!!!! Could somebody break up the fight????


Heehee... I'm really having fun! He should be finished today.


Just another peek...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy Do! Glad you stopped by!