Thursday, August 7, 2008

Back to Work!

Well, it's quiet around here. The grandkids left Sunday afternoon. I loved the week with them, but, boy, was I tired!

It's been a busy week for me, which has cut into my posting. I get so spoiled over the summer while school is out. I pretend I'm independently wealthy (hehe), and I don't have to work - just enjoy creating, grandkids, longhorns, and being outside in the summer sun.

Then.... SMACK... reality hits, and it's time to go back to work! I do love teaching, but it's hard to get back in the swing every fall. I've worked in my room this week, and I really haven't done anything that will be seen by the kids. I'm a sicko organizer and can't function unless everything is in order, so I've been emptying drawers, cleaning out cabinets, etc. Now I just need some magic dust to sprinkle around to jazz up the room. For some reason, I'm running low on magic dust this year. I haven't come up with anything special for the room. It needs a new look, but I can't seem to find one, yet. But, the Lord willin', and the creek don't rise, I'll get 'er done.

Matthew 5:16 "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in Heaven."

1 comment:

  1. Boy! Where did the summer go?! I'm sure you'll come up with somethin' extra special for those sweet lil' rugrats soon to be runnin' the halls. :> )
    ~Peanut
    P.S. Would you please come to central New York and help me get organized?! I could use a sicko organizer like yourself! :> )

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Do! Glad you stopped by!