Saturday, August 23, 2008

Whoa, Has It Been THAT Long?

So sorry for the absence! I've been trying to get ready for the new school year, and I haven't slowed down these last several weeks. I can't even think creatively when I'm stressed as I have been. That's ok, though, because I turned it over to God this morning. Yes, you would think that was the first thing I did... but, oh no, I've hung on to it for awhile now trying to do things my own way. When will I learn?????
For your thoughts today-

Joshua 23:14 "Behold, this day I am going the way of the earth. And you know in all your hearts and in all your souls that not one thing has failed of all the good things which the Lord your God spoke concerning you. All have come to pass for you; not one word of them has failed."
Yep, God always takes care of me!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Sherry! Those bumps in the road with be smooth sailin' soon enough!
    ~Peanut

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Do! Glad you stopped by!