Monday, September 1, 2008

Cowboy Capital of the World!

We had a fantastic time this Labor Day Weekend at the annual Celebrate Bandera Celebration! It carries the title of being the Cowboy Capital of the World. There are hitchin' posts in front of many of the buildings, and horses (and longhorns) are parked all over the place. We had a camera malfunction during the Saturday parade, so I didn't get all the photos I was hoping for. I was able to get some great shots, though, of many of us that camped in the park. Those are posted below in the previous post.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sherry, I sent you an award!! I just love coming here and reading your blog and lookin' at all your pics!!

    Love ya girl,
    Vic

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the slide show!!!!! Wish I could have been there!!!!! Sounds like you had the greatest of times, for sure!!!! Love ya! Cora

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Do! Glad you stopped by!