Sunday, October 12, 2008

Total Shocker!!

I could not believe it! I picked up the mail Friday and was thrilled to have the Christmas addition of Doll Crafter and Costuming waiting in my box. I'm a magazine junky AND a Christmas junky, so I had really hit the jackpot for the weekend! I never can wait to get home, so as I was backing out of the post office (Don't try this at home!), I flipped through the magazine just to see what goodies awaited me. There it was... my HARTS Santa candy container... right there in the Gallery! I had submitted a picture, but I figured it would be filed with hundreds of others - File 13. I'm still shocked!


Here it is-

1 comment:

  1. I am NOT surprised at the placement. Your Santa looks totally vintage and perfect. Congrats!!!!!
    Blondie

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Do! Glad you stopped by!