Wednesday, November 12, 2008

...So Ashamed of Myself!

I have NOT been a good blogger lately. It seems like I haven't slowed down in months. Come to think of it, I haven't. Maybe that's why it seems that way! We have had so many blessings in our life that I can't even begin to name them all. God loads us up with them every day! This past weekend, we rode in the San Angelo Veteran's Day Parade for our Cowboy Church. We had walkers with a banner, longhorns, horses, llamas, and a float! Talk about a group, now... The weather was beautiful, and we had a few folks come to church Sunday morning just because they saw us in the parade! That's what it's all about. A friend of mine got this picture of me having too much fun!

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!! What a great picture Sherry!! Man, I would love to see one of your long horns in person! I love your shirt too!! Those are my three favorite colors! :> )
    ~Peanut

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Peanut! That's my favorite combo of colors, too. We need to get you on a longhorn!

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Do! Glad you stopped by!