Tuesday, December 2, 2008

And a Little Child Shall Lead Them...

I couldn't pass up sharing these photos of our granddaughter, Madison. She's been practicing for the upcoming longhorn show in February. She has to compete against the adults because they don't have a trophy steer division for the kiddos. I just love to watch the two of them... sweat pea and the gentle giant.



I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We had a houseful! We ate too much turkey and ham, and had a whole lot of fun! We had all of our grandkids which fills my heart with joy (and wears me out plumb to the bone!). We had our annual family tree decoratin' and light hangin' shindig, and everyone had lots of fun. I even managed to get all the tile done on the kitchen floor before Turkey Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy Do! Glad you stopped by!