Sunday, December 14, 2008

It's a Birthday Celebration!

Matthew 1:21"And she will bring forth a Son, and you shall call His name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins."

Top that Christmas present!

Happy Birthday to my Lord and Savior! I hope that in all the hustle and bustle of this time of year, you are finding peace in Him and remembering why we celebrate this special birthday.


Last I reported, I was tiling the kitchen floor for Thanksgiving with the kids. I did get that done, and we've tackled several more projects along the way. We had our neighborhood hayride and Christmas party last night, and I was frantically trying to get everything done....didn't happen! That's ok, though. I think I was the only one who noticed. I've taken several pictures along the way with intentions of posting them.... again...didn't happen, so here's what we've gotten done.




Gayland just sanded down and finished our new island Friday evening. I LOVE it!!

Here's the tile I finished laying the week of Thanksgiving. That wall there still needs sealing and trim put on.

I've been working on the pantry since then. Here are the walls. I'm not sure you can tell much from the photo, but I tried to get somewhat of a leather look. I'm not sure what it looks like, but I like it, anyway!

Gayland got the ceiling and floor put in, and I've been working tonight to get the floor stained.


Now for the shelves!! I hope everyone is having a blessed Christmas Season!

5 comments:

  1. HOLY SMOKES!!! Your place looks awesome!!!!!!! I think you and your hubs should get your own tv show on HGTV!! Great job!!
    ~Peanut
    P.S. Jesus IS the reason for the season!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks wonderful. You two are super talented. I just wish I had some of your energy. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a blessed New Year. Stay warm and safe.
    Carol and James Gentz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poppin' in again to wish you and your kinfolk a merry and blessed Christmas!!
    ~Peanut

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flying by to wish you and your family a very merry Christmas!! I pray it is a wonderful week full of family and friends!!

    Christmas blessings!!
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just dropping by to wish you a wonderful and joy-filled Christmas with much love ♥

    Merry Christmas, Sherry! x0

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Do! Glad you stopped by!