Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Wolf is at the Door

Who's that lurking outside the door? Is it the wolf??

No, just a little girl in red.

And, let me tell you, the wolf probably would have given me less trouble!




The Humble Arts will be offering storybook characters over the next few months, and this little girl just happened to step out of a book here at Sherry's Cabin. We've wrestled around for a couple of weeks now, but I think I have her under control for the moment. Talk about attitude!


I have another young girl who keeps flitting in and out of my storybooks. I hope to catch her off guard one day soon and put the finishing touches on her. She's been a real rascal, too! Maybe I can snap a photo of her if I hide behind the couch.

Be sure to stop in April 1st to see the latest offerings at the Humble Arts!



3 comments:

  1. Hi Sherry,

    She is really neat. Love the detail and work you did with her. Good luck on April 1st. Blessings, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have such a winning way with clay, Sherrie! Best wishes for this one.
    Blondie

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Do! Glad you stopped by!