Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Grandkid Fun!!

It's that time of summer where my house is filled with grandkids, and they've got me hoppin'! We had the final round of the Cowboy Church PlayDay Buckle Series this past weekend, and the kids got to participate. Since Mamaw is the official photographer, Papaw had to do the runnin'! Poor Papaw! We all had a blast. Here are a few snapshots of the day -


And Ima Jean got to go and watch the whole day! Talk about a tantrum throwing little toot... she did NOT like the fact that all the other animals were riding, moving around, etc., and she had to stand and watch.

1 comment:

  1. Poor Ima Jean. bless her heart. She is such a cutie. Thanks for stopping by my selling blog Sherry. It was nice to hear from ya. I'ma crossing my fingers for that little fairy gal to sell.

    Church Cowboy camp looks like so much fun I wanta ride. Love horses. I'm sure all those kids had a blast. God bless ya. Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Do! Glad you stopped by!