Sunday, August 23, 2009

Can Someone Give Me a Hand?

No, wait... I've got the hands... I NEED the rest of the body!!!! There seem to be Santa hands in every direction, but I haven't been able to get anything else done on this poor guy. Maybe I can just sell hands for Halloween!! Well, until the calm after the storm, it doesn't look like it's going to get any better for awhile. You see, tomorrow is the first day of school, and I'm back in the classroom with my little punkins! I'm excited to start the new year, but no artwork is appearing around here...Maybe the hands can get work and dream up something!

3 comments:

  1. hi mrs hall nathan here check out my blog at www.draw4lifealways.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sherry
    Love how you do hands. They are so lifelike. I bet if you twitched your nose they COULD work for you!
    Always blessed
    Blondie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to make hands! These are fabulous!!! I like your blog. I love seeing the cowboy side of Texas.

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Do! Glad you stopped by!