Wednesday, November 25, 2009

So Very Thankful!

God is good - all the time!
Here at the Hall House, we want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. We know we are truly blessed everyday, but we're taking a little extra time to count our blessings and thank God for His Grace and Mercy. We hope you will find time to do the same.
Folks have been asking what has happened to the crazed Santa lady this year. Where are the works in progress??? Honestly, our time has been so extended in other places, she has been dozing peacefully in the back of my mind. However, I was able to stir her awake yesterday in a moment of free-time I snuck in, and she's come alive with a roar! So, here's a glimpse of the latest work in progress. He's an Old World Belsnickle Candy Container in the making.
His boots are sculpted from paperclay and attached to a wooden container.
Those of you that know me, know I love polymer clay, but I'm really growing to like paperclay, as well! His head is still in the works - needs some smoothing in places and wrinkling in others!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

May the Lord be the Light of your Life. I am so very thankful He shines in mine.

2 comments:

  1. hey sherry....my body needs a lil' less wrinkles in some areas a lil' more in others too.....can you do anything about that with yer clay????? tee hee hee!!!

    Happy hump day darlin'!! Hope it's been a good one!!

    stacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi-- I'm looking for some fans of Santa Claus. How about checking my blog post on Thur 12/10 and leaving your opinion?

    Lee
    http://tossingitout.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Do! Glad you stopped by!