Saturday, March 13, 2010

God Poured out the Sunshine Today!

We had a double mugging event at the Cowboy Church today, and we had a great time! We had temperatures in the 70s and lots of fun! I always take photos of the church events and get many actions shots like these...

But I just can't pass up the cutie pies that roam around underfoot...

God's most recent miracles! No, these photos may not make not win any awards, but they sure put a smile in my heart!

Psalm 127:3 Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward.



2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful day. What a blessing to have some sun girlfriend. Boy could you send some my way...LOL! It's been raining here for days. Ugh! But I am glad you have some. God bless, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I dumber than a stump. Those kids are darling and I love those tiny weeny ponys. Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Do! Glad you stopped by!