Friday, April 22, 2011

Truly a Good Friday

Some of you that don't know my Savior personally, might not understand how the death of someone so dear to me could possibly be considered a "Good Friday." 
For Christ also suffered once for sins, the just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive by the Spirit. 1 Peter3:18
 It is through His death and Resurrection, that I am made righteous before God.  He bought me with his blood.  There is nothing I can do to repay the cost, but I am so thankful for the gift.  It truly is a Good Friday!

I've had some quiet time today to work on my little fairy again...the work-in-progress is always a little scary to me -
I'm never sure if I'm going to end up with Skeletor's child...

She may end up as a paperweight!  She's got some flesh now and is cooling down in the oven.  Hmmm, now that sounds a little gruesome, doesn't it??  Anyway, I'm off to sculpt another wee little hand.  I had one sculpted that I'd worked, oh, 30 minutes or so, on, put it to the side, and...
 laid my arm on it...ugghh...
Check back later today to find out if she's survived the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy Do! Glad you stopped by!