Friday, June 24, 2011

Good-Bye Old Friend

As most of you already know from Facebook, I had to say good-bye to my old buddy, McLintock, this week. 

We had a freaky accident waiting for the Coleman parade to start, and when all was said and done, neither the vet, nor the surgeon he called, could do anything to save him.  It was a difficult weekend, and I will miss him dearly, but I cannot say enough thanks to the outpouring of kindness and thoughtfulness from everyone. 
God always has a plan, and I will wait on Him to find out what it is.  He allowed Mac and I ten years together working for Him, so I have no doubts that He's got a plan.
Good-bye, my friend, and thank you for your love and dedication.

You will be missed!


McLintock August 10, 2001 - June 18, 2011

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry. You must be heartbroken.

    He was a beautiful boy and lucky to have been loved as he was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Marnie. He earned a special place in my heart.

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Do! Glad you stopped by!