Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Morning Visitor


Doesn't God make the most beautiful creatures? My morning visitor passed through to get a bite to eat and stopped long enough to let me admire her beauty. We are in such drought that she's really drawn down and hungry. We've got some corn out, but she's in search of greenery. Had I been able to reach through the glass, I could have petted her on the head. She was about two feet outside my craftroom window, and I was pressed against the glass to wish her good morning.


Folks, I know it's a busy world, but slow down a little today and soak in the amazing creations that God has surrounding us at every turn. There may be a lot of darkness in the world, but there is also True Light if you seek it. Hope your day has a heapin' Tablespoon of blessings mixed in!


Genesis 1:25 And God made the beast of the earth according to its kind, cattle according to its kind, and everything that creeps on the earth according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy Do! Glad you stopped by!