Monday, August 1, 2011

Ghoulishly Close to the Start of School!

School is just around the corner, and I'll be back to work. I'm making a last minute mad dash around the craftroom. Just a little change of pace around here - yes there are Santas that need to be finished; but while the grandkids were here, there happened to be a package of paperclay that got opened but not used. I had given my grandson a gourd and some paperclay, but he ended up not using it. It was just laying around my desk here bugging me...haunting me, I guess you could say. I really started out making a Santa face, but he just didn't want to be Santa! Something more ghostly appeared. Here's the WIP sneak-peek ->


He's got a long way to go. Keep your fingers crossed - maybe I'll finish him by Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy Do! Glad you stopped by!