Sunday, August 7, 2011

Psstt....It's Coming Closer....Closer....

Closer to a Grand Opening, that is! Sherry's Cabin is opening an Etsy Store, and you might just be surprised what you find lurking around there. Take a peek!


Oh yes, there will be Santas at Sherry's Cabin Etsy, but I fell out of my box and I've got some new things brewing...


Thirteen Days and Counting! Check back for more sneak-peeks!
Help me spread the word, and win a Grand Opening Give-Away from Sherry's Cabin!

Here's how - Mention Sherry's Cabin Give-Away on your blog, then leave me a comment here and a link where I can find it. That's it! All those helping spread the word will be put in a drawing on August 21st, and the winner will receive a goodie from Sherry's Cabin!

Another drawing??? Yes! Don't have a blog to spread the word? That's ok! Leave me a comment here and follow the blog, and you will be entered in drawing #2. Those that post a link AND leave a comment get two chances to win!

What? You want a third chance to win? Why not! Mention the Grand Opening and Give-Away on Facebook or Twitter (Twitter ID: sherryscabin)and get your name in again!

6 comments:

  1. YaY!!!! How exciting, Sherry!! I can't wait to see all your wonderful creations!!!
    Hop on over to my blog, I posted about you. ♥
    ~Peanut

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your etsy shop Sherry! I'll be sure to check it out. Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Nancy! Your name just went into the hat! I appreciate you stopping by.
    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck on your etsy shop , ive been tring to get mine going for weeks but i still havent quite got there yet.i now you will do great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Mireya! Into the drawing you go! I hope you get your shop kicked off, too!

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Do! Glad you stopped by!