Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sleigh Bells Ring and Time Flies!

Wow, it's already November, and I haven't been a good blogger.  Sorry, folks.  School has been a whirlwind, but it's a good year!  I'm hanging on for the ride!  I've reworked my evening schedule since time changed this weekend (it's dark out there, so I can now come inside without feeling guilty!), and the sleigh bells are filling the craft room!  This fun little guy popped out of nowhere last night...


Sorry for the poor lighting, but it's still dark outside this morning!  I just had to get a post in before I scooted off to work!  I'm not sure where he's headed, but he seems to be happy about the journey!  Come to think of it, that's the way we all ought to take the day.  God let us get up this morning-it's a good day.  Walk with Him today and delight in the journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy Do! Glad you stopped by!