Saturday, March 3, 2012

Spring??? Are you Here?? Come Out, Come Out Wherever you ARE!!

Blink...blink... ahhh....just coming out of my winter hibernation!  It seems to happen every year.  With winter comes a silent art room and blog around my house.  The good news, however, is that I'm beginning to stir, and I'm in search of spring!  Ok, I know, I'm rushing things, but we've already had some 80 degree weather.  I went out on the hunt for God's secret sprinkles of spring this morning, and I was so excited to find some hidden treasures!  The algerita bushes have begun to bloom and are filling the air with sweetness (with that comes a stopped up nose, but, hey, there are sacrifices to be made here).  Shhh.... closer, closer... and there it was ...

Isn't God just mighty clever??  Look at the beauty, and do you see what I see? 
And, oh, the blooms!


Yes, indeedy, I feel spring coming on! 

Psalm 90:17

And let the beauty of the Lord our God be upon us,
And establish the work of our hands for us;
Yes, establish the work of our hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy Do! Glad you stopped by!