Sunday, April 8, 2012

New WIP - OOAK Sculpt Happening at Sherry's Cabin

Yes, there's a new sculpt taking shape here in the craftroom! 

We have celebrated the day with thanks to the Lord for a wonderful rain, a fantastic Easter service at the Cowboy Church, and now I'm relaxing with a lump of clay in the craftroom.  Let's see, he started as a West Texas cactus garden gnome-type little fella... not sure exactly what just yet.  Then he started wanting to be a part of the Art Doll Artists Vintage Circus Challenge...hmmm...any suggestions on where a wrinkled, happy little old man might fit in there????  Ok, maybe not.  He's just not sure about the whole thing, yet. 

I did get his eyes set and his wrinkles laid in, but he's still got a lot of work to be done.  I guess he and I will continue to discuss his identity while I work.  Here's a peek at the work-in-progress (although not a good photo)


2 comments:

  1. Sherry, whoever he turns out to be, I know he will be FANTASTIC!!!
    Please tell Gus and Ima Jean I left Facebook back in January and that I miss them terribly. Give 'em a big ol' smooch for me. ♥
    ~Peanut

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We miss you, too. Hope all is fine and dandy with you!

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Do! Glad you stopped by!