Sunday, May 13, 2012

Update on WIP- Sculpting a West Texas Gnome

I finally got my head in the oven!  Well, not MY head...but the head I was sculpting on awhile back.  Easter - really?  Has it been that long since I've been able to sit down in my craftroom?  It seems so.  It's the end of school, and I'm racing around like that proverbial chicken with it's head cut off.  Still haven't quite got that figured out, but, anyway...
My little gnome fella tried to take a turn for the North Pole, but at the last moment, I took a deep breath and pulled points on his ears!  Now, what to do with him?  Hands are next, so maybe something will come to me.



Oh, I must show off my new addition from my mom!  It is the cutest thing, and I love it!  Being a mule owner, she thought I needed a rainbow mule for my herd -



She is from a pattern I bought her off of Etsy from Lilik Sha Toys.  She is adorable!!!!  Thanks Mom!

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there.  I hope it was fabulous!

Exodus 20:12  “Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy Do! Glad you stopped by!