Monday, May 28, 2012

Yet Another Work in Progress - Santa's on His Way!

Yet another work-in-progress here on the table!  Somebody send me some elves to finish all the projects I've got started around here!  Dear Santa must be done by June 10th - more information to follow at a later date as to why, but for now, I've got a LOT of work to do on him!  The head is sculpted, and, as I type, one hand is cooling in the oven.  I don't think he's going to be Old World Period authentic because he's got an idea on what he wants to wear.  We'll see which of us wins the debate! 
I'm sure those of you who follow my artwork are wondering what happened to the little gnome fella I was working on - well, his head is still sitting here...with a fairy head, a paperclay Santa head....another Santa head....
I think I need art intervention!!!  I have heads everywhere-with no bodies...is there a name for my sickness??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy Do! Glad you stopped by!