Monday, June 11, 2012

Santa is still a Work-in-Progress

Well, I survived the end of school and cowboy church camp with the teens, and it's time to get to work in the craftroom!  Sadly, Santa will not meet his deadline of June 10th as I had hoped, but some things just don't play out to my plans - no problem because God's got it under control.  I am working on Santa's hands at the moment- just added some agespots and did the nails...I always mess up my nails...Santa needs a manicure.  I haven't sealed them, yet - still gawking at them trying to decide if they are truly finished. 



Now, if Santa just had a body.  Off to saw some arms and legs...mwahhhaaaahaaaaa!

I hope God has spouted up blossoms of blessings in your path today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy Do! Glad you stopped by!