Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Elves Run Amuck!

Some new additions to Sherry's Cabin will be for sale in my Etsy Store!  I've been working on some of my larger Santas to take to our local Chicken Farm Art Center in November, but I decided I needed a few smaller items to take, as well.  I decided, in one of my irrational moments, that I would create a series of Misfit Elves straight from the North Pole.  Yes, I know... you have always thought that each and every elf at the North Pole was perfectly fit for his/her job.  That's because they keep quiet about these guys!  Wilford Brumbles, the head elf, has been shuffling them from job to job for years and has been looking for other places of employment to suggest to them.  Dear old Santa has a big heart, though, and he's kept these guys around (and out of sight to the general public). 

My goal is to sculpt an elf a week!  Last week Ernie came to life -

This week - Norman popped out of some crevice of my brain!  He's awaiting paint tonight!


Hmmmm...what color hat should Norman have?  Dear fella has sorted coal for years....


Psalm 27:8 
When You said, “Seek My face,”
My heart said to You, “Your face, Lord, I will seek.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy Do! Glad you stopped by!