Saturday, February 23, 2013

What's on Your Sketchpad?

Good Morning to a Great Day!  God let me get up, so it's going to be a great one! 

So, here I am with my cup of creamer mixed with a little coffee wishing I had time to work in my craftroom, but with my dad still in the hospital and our schedule overflowing, it just isn't in the game plan right now.  I do however, have some moments to doodle.  In my 100 day challenge to myself, I seem to doodle more than journal...does that make me a doodle brain????  Anyway, I thought I would throw out the question today to my fellow artists - What's in your sketchpad this week?  I generally don't sketch the art project I'm working on...yes, I know that's what the sketchpad is for, right?  Mine just happens to be a doodle book - random doodles from my brain...


 
Hmmm....let's see...silly monster in shorts....dragonfly....I wonder what my brain is telling me????  Well, I'll just hope there are no psycho-analists in the group! 
 
 
What's in your Sketchpad????
 
 
Take on the day with a challenge-  Be a fruit bearer.  Bless someone else today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy Do! Glad you stopped by!