Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Pretty N Pink

Well, in researching comic info, I found that many comic artists draw and color in computer/iPad programs.  Since I didn't have enough to do...ha....I thought I'd give it a try.  It took me six times as long to draw and color this pink bombshell than it would have with pencil and acrylic paints.  :(. She didn't turn out nearly as good, either!  The colors I see on the program don't transfer to the jpeg monitor picture I see...again :(....the shading doesn't show correctly at all.  That being said, here is Pretty N Pink - drawn and painted entirely with my finger on the iPad.  
 

Will this be my new medium in the future.  Absolutely NOT!  However, I can say I've tried it!  For those of you that are thinking drawing on you iPad is easypeasy - go ahead and give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy Do! Glad you stopped by!