Sunday, August 4, 2013

From the Work Table and Sunday Evening Thoughts

As the weekend comes to a close, we've seen God's handiwork firsthand once again.  Yesterday we buried a family member, and, as we did, I watched in admiration as our church helped to orchestrate a beautiful service and lunch for everyone.  Thank you to all who pitched in to help.

We closed the evening with a beautiful wedding where we got to see a dear friend marry the love of her life.  That makes me smile that there are still those in the younger generation that understand God's plan.

So, what's happening on the work table, you ask?  I did get a chance this afternoon to create the armature to sculpt my first BJD - ball-jointed doll.  Are you wondering why I've decided to give this a try?  Well, me, too...hehehe....  It is truly a challenge and is out of my normal creative swing, so I thought I'd give it a try.  I decided to go with the female I sculpted first after finding the perfect inspiration in a vintage circus photo.

Here's what was on the worktable today-

A little flame throwing...
and the armature is born....



Stay tuned!

May God bless the trails you ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy Do! Glad you stopped by!