Monday, August 12, 2013

New Beginnings

This past week has had some awesome beginnings- new journeys.  It's always exciting to see what God has planned for me...some times I wish He'd give me the memo ahead of time, but it's always exciting!  After a year and a half of groundwork I rode Cimarron for the first time.
He's awesome!  His biggest obstacle is his rider....that's just the way it is, Cimmaron.....you have to play the cards you're dealt.



....and a couple of days later, I rode Big Jake for the first time.  (He's still growing into his name!)  Thoughts of a longhorn when you crawl on and say, "Let's go!"......"Woman, are you crazy?  I'm a cow...well, technically a steer, but that doesn't make you less crazy!"



It is the beginning of a new school year, as well.  I am so blessed to have been called to teach.  Now that doesn't mean that, on occasion, I'm not asking, God are you crazy?  ....and He is thinking, "Woman, are you crazy?"  

My art has taken on some new beginnings, too, but more about that another day.

Thank The Lord for this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy Do! Glad you stopped by!