Thursday, August 1, 2013

News from the Cabin

Good Morning!
I hope this finds you dripping in God's blessings this morning!

So, I've been thinking about how to revive my blog.  It seems Facebook has been a blog killer for me.  It's entirely too easy to post a quick message there and neglect the blog that I love.  I appreciate those followers who have stayed around to check in on me once in awhile!  Now it's time, though, to shake this thing up a little.  My goal is to build a following that will drive me to post regularly here.  I don't want to be my only reader! 

My blog is a place where I share God's word, give you a peek at my art table, share my art, and laugh at our animals.  My question to you is:
Why do you visit my blog? 
What interests you here?
What would make you visit again?

I would appreciate your thoughts and comments!  I love this little blog, and I want to give it life again.

...and now....what is on my art table?


I am attempting my first ball-jointed doll.  Well, actually two.  I'm working on a woman and an elf.  This is new territory for me, so stay tuned to see if I come out with BJDs or a pile of parts to be randomly used at Halloween!

Remember to watch for God's blessings today!

2 comments:

  1. Wow this doll will be a challenge. I can't wait to see the result! I've neglected my poor blog too...sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've decided to go with the woman first. I couldn't decide what to do with her after I drew her, but then I found a vintage circus photo! Whoooo!!

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Do! Glad you stopped by!