Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A New Card Design for the New Year!

What will your New Year bring?  What path will you travel in 2014?  Mine's pretty simple.  As I thought, last night, about the path I'll walk in the coming year, I sketched and painted a snapshot for you.  I don't often dabble in watercolors, but they just seemed to want out of the box last night! 

Walk in Faith - Original Watercolor by Sherry Hall


Along with the watercolors, I had some papers that were screaming to become cards...it seems the art supplies had the run of the place!
So, here's what I designed -

Walk in Faith Note Cards 4x5.5" - Brown

and...
Walk in Faith Note Cards 4x5.5" - Cream

 
I was excited to see the finished cards.  The inside reads:
 
FAITH
Now faith is  the substance of things
hoped for, the evidence of things not
seen.
 
Sets will be available in my Etsy store, HERE!
 
 

So, what will your walk look like in 2014? 
 
 Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy Do! Glad you stopped by!