Monday, January 20, 2014

Artful Blogging - What Inspire's You?

As I was flipping through the latest Artful Blogging Magazine looking at all of the beautiful photos and blogs, I found myself once again wishing my photography looked like some of those.
 
I had to remind myself that God doesn't want us to compare ourselves to others.  Our value is found in Him, and Him alone.  Then I thought a little more about those exquisite photos...not one of them screamed my name.  As beautiful as they are, none of those photos would inspire me to change who I am.  I would not have captured a single one of them through my camera lens.
 
If you've followed this blog for any length of time, you've never seen a crisp white kitchen, girls in dresses running through fields, or richly colored berries pouring from a bowl.  Chances aren't likely you ever will!
 
What speaks to me is what will find it's way to my camera lens.  Those moments in time that whisper my name will eventually pour themselves onto my blog.
 
My book reads a little differently than the floral arrangements and the beach scenes, but, to me, it's an interesting read....
 
Through my lens....
 
It's well-worn...

Untouched...

And could tell many stories...

What is your story?  Share a glimpse with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy Do! Glad you stopped by!