Friday, January 3, 2014

Friday Finish - That's the Goal Anyway!

Here we are in the new year.  Have you been creating every day?  If you haven't, it's not too late to start.  I will be releasing more info on our creative journey this weekend.  I have found I am not quite the video host I thought I was...oh well, you'll be the one that has to watch it!  :) 

So, I've been planning features for the blog, and Friday Finish seemed to have a ring to it.  My goal, you ask (you did, didn't you?), is to have a finished piece by Friday to share, and I would love to see your finished piece, too, so be sure to email it to Sherry's Cabin - the link is on the side-bar.  Who knows, you might even be featured for a Friday Finish!

I can't say she's completely finished because I want to frame her in wood strips, but the painting is done.  I toned down the sky with some antiquing, and I like her much more.  Here's the folk art angel that's been on the work table-


How can you bless someone today with your creativity?  Share a comment, and leave some awesome ideas!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy Do! Glad you stopped by!