Thursday, January 16, 2014

Ladybugs and Blessings

First let me say it has been a fabulous birthday, and I am so blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life!

Now, let's get to the nitty-gritty....the blog world.  Yes, I'm a part of it, and yes, I love those blogs with gorgeous pictures, and those well-planned posts.  You know the ones - Tutorial Tuesday, Work Table Wednesday, Friday Freebies....and those posts always appear just as expected.  I was going to be that blog....really, I was...but it just doesn't play out that way.  So here's the deal - Friday Finish might be on Thursday or Sunday.  Tuesday Tutorial might be on Saturday afternoon....that's just the way I roll, so maybe catchy titles aren't a good thing for me!

That being said, I'm working on the work table tonight, and I'm playing with water colors again.  I'm not sure what the intrigue is.  Those that know me know how much I love the Christmas season, but when it's done, I'm ready for spring!  I'm in for skipping the rest of winter- just bring on the bugs and the sunshine!  

I have spring on my mind this evening, and started sketching and dabbing a little paint here and there on this ladybug-


I love ladybugs.  They are so strikingly beautiful against the more muted colors of the foliage.  I have to stop and admire each time I see one.  God really did create a stunning little creature!  Ladybugs remind me of people who are always blessings in my life.  No matter how many times they appear, how many blessings they bring to my life, I have to stop and admire them each time I see them.  They, too, are God's stunning creations, so to all the ladybugs in my life, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy Do! Glad you stopped by!