On the art side of things, I finally remembered the 29 Faces Art Challenge before the 28th day of the challenge! If you're up for it, just tap on the button on the sidebar. A face a day for the entire month of February.
Join us for the 29 Faces Challenge! Now, of course, I must challenge you to use that to be fruitful!
- Create a face a day this week!
- Make at least one of the faces a drawing, painting, etc. - 2D
- Scan your work.
- Grab some notecard blanks, some decorative paper, and some ribbon.
- Print some copies of your faces onto cardstock.
- Think of inspirational words or scripture that would be uplifting to others.
- Get busy and make some awesome cards!
Once you've done the work, now it's time to share. You could write notes to friends and send the cards, or better yet, make a gift set of cards to give to someone just because...
So, how have my 29 Faces started?
I already started a little behind, as I forgot about the Challenge until today. That's ok, though...I did a super, quick little 'toon sketch that really should have hit File 13 and did a pencil sketch of an Indian chief. With time being short, I made a couple of rules for myself today - work quick and leave the eraser on the bench! This is what came to be...
May God's Word be a Lamp to your feet this week!