Sunday, June 8, 2014

Weekend Challenge – Be Thankful

As I sit here in my quiet craft room waiting for a creative spark to strike, I guess the weekend challenge is more for me than anyone else. Even with the passing of my dad this past week, there were so many things for which I am grateful.



… For the silly smile in the picture one of my dad's good friends sent me. That was his smile... For our church family that pulled together and gave him an amazing service... For the condolences, flowers, food, prayers, support, and hugs of many friends and family members...For my amazing husband who puts up with me rain or shine...For our kids and grandkids just because I love them...
For each day that God gives me...
And a piece of advice for me to you… stick it out no matter how rough the road gets. You will be thankful you did.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy Do! Glad you stopped by!