Saturday, September 20, 2014

Life at the Hall House

This time of year always finds us busy, but no so much so that we don't stop to see the gorgeous mornings that God paints for us each day.  The sun is slow to show its face this morning, and the air is so thick it could be sliced and served with strawberry jelly!



While everyone at the barn was munching their breakfast, I happened to notice an oddity...


Green grass.... in September....in West Texas....unbelievable!  Thank you, Lord!  This time of year, as most times of year around here, we are enjoying various shades of brown.  Incredible!

What else is happening, you asked?  Somebody out there had to have asked, right?
Gayland is buzzing along on the den addition, and the walls are getting closer to be muraled.  I think I just made that word up according to spell check...


It's also the weekend to drag out the fall decorations!  Ok, I cheated....I started last weekend with the tree in my craftroom...



and the pumpkin heads are still growing... I think they may be plotting against the Christmas decorations...


What's that, Santa?  You demand a mustache and hair?  
But it's fall decorating weekend...

I know you're feeling nekked.  

You say you'll incite an elf strike?  Really???

Well then, it seems Santa may just have to get a little hairdo this weekend, too.  I would hate to be the cause of an elven strike!


Just another beautiful day at the Hall House!  What's on your weekend planner?  Leave us a comment and share what's going on in your neck of the woods!

2 comments:

  1. your craft room is amazing....I wanna come sit and have a cup of hot cocoa!! Just looks so warm and fuzzy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just waiting on a cold spell, and we'll stir some up!

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Do! Glad you stopped by!