Sunday, September 7, 2014

Pumpkin Heads Are Growing! 29 Faces Challenge 2, 3, 4,....7

Hallelujah!!  
I broke out the clay today.  When I don't sculpt for a time, I forget how much I love it.  I've been doodling and dabbling in cartoons, and digital art (clueless dabbling here) without much satisfaction.  On the way home from church today, I was counting the days until Fall...with Gayland just shaking his head... and had an itch to start the fall decor.  I have such a great husband!  When I asked him to drive the get-away truck while I clipped wild sunflowers along the road, he didn't even question my oddball request.  Come to think of it, he doesn't question much...he's come to expect the oddballness...is that a word?  After 21 years, he doesn't hardly even blink... :) 

Anyway, after getting my sunflowers arranged on the butcher block, I headed to the craft table with Pumpkin Heads dancing around my pumpkin head.  These little pumpkins just happen to fit perfectly into the 29 Faces September Challenge which I am playing.  Days 2 through 7 are sprouting nicely!  Here's a peek at one little Punkin -




May your week be filled with blessings!

6 comments:

  1. I love that Wonder Woman, I bet you look just like that and your students are wrong!

    Pumpkin heads! Sculpturing is something I have absolutely no talent for, respect, that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic pumpkin head! I love the little dimples :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pumpkin head. Well done.:)

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Do! Glad you stopped by!