Wednesday, February 17, 2016

A Bag a Day for Forty Days Challenge....Hmmmm

Why is it that when I hear the word Challenge, it immediately sends me into overdrive???





Art Challenge, Educator Challenge, Bag-a-Day Challenge....it really doesn't matter.  I saw a while back, on Facebook, that February 10th was the kick off Forty Bags in Forty days.... and we're off and running!  What can be thrown away, you ask?  I know you're wondering who has forty bags worth of stuff to trash...
Well, I've enlisted my kids in the classroom, I'm cleaning out drawers and cabinets at home, and stuff is going out the door!  We had a leak under the sink at school, and we were able to throw this away...  Yep, time for some cleaning out.



And for those of you who have no junk, no old clothes, and no unidentifiable stuff you've no idea why you kept, what about these... computer files, phone pictures, emails, your spiritual life, your heart... could any of those use a tune-up?

I don't know about you, but we're going to slam this challenge!  Care to join us?

Psalm 51:10

10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
Ephesians 4:23  
And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;

Hebrews 12:1-2

Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy Do! Glad you stopped by!