Monday, September 12, 2016

Count Down to Fall Begins!

I love Fall!  I pull out the decorations and begin my four month (if you don't count the two Christmas trees that are still up) decorating frenzy.  I love, love, love it!  In preparation for the coming fun, I made myself a little Fall Bucket List.  I made sure only those things that filled me with joy and warm fuzzies made the list. I did NOT need another list of things I have to get done...


I've been gearing up for the occasion!  I've been baking, drinking pumpkin-spiced coffee, and taking photos.  I love to share God's beautiful palette in my photos, but I decided to add a #justbecause album to my camera roll...since, of course, I plan to take too many photos!  Gayland and I drove by a building several weeks ago, and I knew I had to go back and get a picture.  I'm not sure why....#justbecause!  I snapped this with my iPhone at lunch today - no colored filters.

#justbecause  #warmfuzzies



No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy Do! Glad you stopped by!